A team that is pegged by many to be the worst team in the league is not usually a team that gets a lot of the NHL betting money, but that can change if they play better than expected. Mike Babcock has the Toronto Maple Leafs heading in the right direction, but he also has a squad that is a whole lot less talented than most in the NHL. The Leafs will continue to try and improve when they head to Winnipeg to face the Jets on Wednesday night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.