There comes a time in the season when teams on the outside of the playoff picture looking in start to see things slipping away from them. A deficit that once seemed manageable can quickly seem like a very tall mountain to climb with each passing game. The Minnesota Wild and the Philadelphia Flyers are still in the hunt for the playoffs, but they also both know that they have to start minimizing their losses as they head into the home stretch of the season. Given that both are on the outside looking in right now, this game takes on a higher level of importance. The Flyers in particular need this one, as they are currently 5 points back of the final spot, and are starting to drift towards a deficit that is tough to overcome. This should be an interesting one to watch, and you can get all your wagers with the latest NHL betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.