There are a few different ways to win in the NHL, with explosive offense and stifling defense being just two of the options available. It’s fair to say that the teams who can get the job done defensively are the ones best equipped to make a deep run in the playoffs, but there also has to be a little bit of balance in order to win it all. The Minnesota Wild have created a nice little balance between offense and defense, but unfortunately, they sit in the middle of the pack in both stats. That said, it has been good enough to take them into the Wild Card spot in the Western Conference, but it’s a slim lead that could very well disappear if they cannot maintain that balance. They have, what looks to be, a pretty easy match-up on the road against the Maple Leafs, but Toronto may be out to play the role of the spoiler in the final weeks of the regular season. You can wager on this one by heading over to the NHL online betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.