There are some people who claim that the NHL season is far too long at 82 games. The average hockey fan doesn’t usually agree with this, though, as they know that fortunes can change dramatically over the course of those games. Teams that start well can fade, while those who struggle at the start can suddenly come to life and go on a tear. Wednesday night sees a match-up between a pair of teams who fall into those categories. The Canadiens looked unbeatable at the start of the season, while the Anaheim Ducks looked as though they would struggle to score 100 goals on the season. The script has changed for both teams, and it’s going to be very interesting to see how these two ho head to head on Wednesday. You can get your NHL online betting wagers on for this game, as well as all the other hockey action here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.