Entering Monday, December 4th, the Florida Panthers (23-12-4, 50 points, No. 1 in the Atlantic) own a league-leading 9-game winning streak, making them the hottest team in the NHL right now. But as far as Power Rankings go, the Washington Capitals (28-7-3, 59 points, No. 1 in the Metropolitan) and the Dallas Stars (28-9-4, 60 points, No. 1 in the Central) remain as to of the best teams in the nation, at least until the next edition of power rankings are released after this week’s games. In the meantime, let’s take a look at the best games in this week’s NHL betting schedule, including free NHL picks and predictions for your consideration.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.