A lot is made about home ice advantage in the Stanley Cup playoffs, and for very good reason. The deeper a team gets in the postseason, the more likely it is that they are going to face a team that is as good as, or better than, them, and it is often than home ice advantage that can carry them forward. The Nashville Predators started this postseason as the #8 seed in the Western Conference, which meant home ice advantage was something that had to be earned by getting wins on the road.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.