If Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final is anything to go by, we may be in for a long, tremendously exciting, series. It looked early on as though the Pittsburgh Penguins, the defending Stanley Cup champions, were going to steamroll the Predators, as they jumped out to a quick 3-0 lead. Nashville have proven throughout this postseason that they are a gritty bunch, and they reiterated it once more by chipping away and getting the game back to 3-3. The Predators have won all 3 of their opening games on the road this postseason, and once they had things tied up, I’m sure that many people were starting to believe that they were going to make it 4 in a row. The Penguins are champions for a reason, though, and they failed to panic, adding another couple of goals to skate away with a 5-3 victory in Game 1. Nashville has no time to feel sorry for themselves, as it’s back to business for Game 2 in Pittsburgh on Wednesday night. If they get a win there, they get the split, and the first part of their mission is accomplished. Find the latest NHL betting spreads here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.