There are some who look at the length of the NHL regular season and think it to be ridiculous that each team plays 82 games just to figure out who gets home ice advantage in the playoffs. The Stanley Cup Final is proving that those rankings are incredibly important, as both the Pittsburgh Penguins and the Nashville Predators are holding serve in their own buildings. The Penguins jumped out to a 2-0 series lead, prompting many to think that the Final might be over before it really begins, but the Predators headed back home and took care of business in their own building, winning both games in rather convincing style.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.