If you break things down into their simplest form, there are basically 2 different ways to go through the playoffs: the easy way and the hard way. The easy way is managed by taking advantage of home ice, and putting away teams when you have the chance. The hard way involves constantly being behind and having to dig yourself out of a hole. We are now halfway through the second round, and it would appear as though the Nashville Predators are bound and determined to go about things the hard way. They had to come from 3-2 down in the opening round series versus the Anaheim Ducks, and are now tied 2-2 in their second round series with the San Jose Sharks after losing the opening 2 games. It’s now going to be interesting to see if they can actually take a series lead in Game 5, or whether they are going to follow the formula that has, to this point, served them well in the postseason and have also improved their online sportbook odds .
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Canadiens vs Islanders NHL Week 24 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Devils vs Oilers NHL Spread & Game Preview
- Blackhawks vs Maple Leafs NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Capitals vs Penguins NHL Odds & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.