There is no moment more stressful for a team than having to go onto a playoff game that could see them eliminated with a loss. Evert team that makes it into the postseason works hard to get there, and it can all feel as though it was for naught if a deep run does not arrive after a successful regular season. The St. Louis Blues find themselves in that very spot, as they will welcome in the Nashville Predators for Game 5 of their second round series on Friday night knowing that a loss will result in the end of their season. The Predators have been surprisingly good in these playoffs, and the Blues have quite simply run into a team that is confident and on a positive roll. The good news for the Blues is that they will have the chance to stave off elimination in their own building, but they also know that doing so is only half the battle, as they would still need to head back to Nashville and pull back from the brink once more. Find the updated hockey betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.