If a team is going to be successful in the NHL playoffs, they generally need to be solid at home, get great goaltending, and find ways to win those close games. The Ottawa Senators have 2 of those 3 boxes checked, with the sole one missing being the home ice dominance. They were able to take care of the Boston Bruins in the opening round despite losing 2 games in their own building. They are getting goaltending, though, and all 5 of their wins in the playoffs have come by a single goal, with 3 coming in OT. The Senators got their second-round series off to a great start, downing the New York Rangers 2-1 on home ice in Game 1, but the job is not yet done. The Rangers know that a win in Game 2 will shift home ice advantage in their favor, so look for them to come out blazing early on. This looks as though it is going to be a closely contested series, and while it’s not really a must win scenario just yet, the Rangers could use a win in Game 2 on Saturday afternoon. Find out more about the latest NHL betting picks here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Capitals at Maple Leafs NHL Betting Lines & Prediction
- Sharks vs Penguins NHL Week 21 Odds & Game Analysis
- Blues vs Stars NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- How to Bet Jets vs Avalanche NHL Spread & Analysis
- Blackhawks vs Red Wings NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Islanders vs Flames NHL Week 21 Odds & Expert Pick
- Islanders vs Oilers NHL Spread, Game Preview & Prediction
- Bruins vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.