The end of the NHL season is almost upon us, and there are very few things left to be decided other than playoff seedings. There is still the business of deciding who is going to land in the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference, which is a race that looks as though it is going to go down to the wire, while at the top of the heap, we are all now just waiting on the Washington Capitals to clinch the President’s Trophy for the second straight season. They will have the opportunity to clinch that title on Wednesday night when the New York Rangers pay a visit to the Verizon Center. The Rangers were a team that started the season on fire, and while they have cooled off somewhat, they are a team that cannot be ignored heading into the postseason. They just have the bad luck of playing in a division where having 100 points on the season is only good enough for 4th spot. It’s easy to see why so many people believe that this year’s Stanley Cup Champion will come from the Metropolitan Division. Find the latest NHL betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.