The winner of the Eastern Conference in the NHL seems to be a foregone conclusion, as the Washington Capitals have opened up a gap that surely now cannot be bridged. That is not to say that there aren’t still some interesting battles taking place in the East, and one of those can be found at the top of the Atlantic Division, where the Boston Bruins are currently holding a very slender lead over the Tampa Bay Lightning and the Florida Panthers. The race for second place in the Metropolitan Division is also heating up, as the two New York teams battle it out for supremacy, as well as some bragging rights. It will be the Boston Bruins and New York Islanders who hook up this Saturday afternoon, with both teams heading into the game a lot at stake. This is definitely a game worth wagering on, so be sure to keep up to date with the NHL online betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.