When you are a team that is holding onto a playoff position, you do all that you can to hold on to it. One of the easiest ways to manage that is to take advantage of the teams you face that are struggling. That is what the New York Islanders are getting on Thursday night when they head out west to face a Calgary Flames team that is in real danger of sinking without a trace. The danger with these types of games is that it can be easy to overlook the struggling team, and perhaps start thinking that things are going to be easy. It’s never easy to get a win in the Saddledome, and the Flames are still a team that carries a lot of pride when playing in front of their home fans. This is a potential trip up game for the Islanders, and one that could make for a nice winning ticket with the updated NHL betting spread.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.