Every team comes into the season with a certain level of expectation placed upon their heads. Some teams exceed what is expected of them, while others fall flat on their face. The Winnipeg Jets are a team that many expected to see take a big step forward this year, but things have not exactly played out as they would have liked. They have floundered in the admittedly tough Central Division, and unless they can get on a ridiculously hot streak, they are not likely going to find a place in the postseason. The same cannot be said for the New York Islanders, as they have pretty much lived up to their expectations this season. A playoff spot looks like a certainty for them, but they are still going to have to avoid the many trip-up games, like this one, that lie ahead in the final few weeks of the season. The Islanders should be the favorites here, but you can bet on all the possible outcomes by heading over to our NHL betting odds page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.