As is the case with just about every professional sport, the gulf between the best and worst teams in the NHL is a big one. The beauty of hockey, though, is that the long season often throws up situations where the lesser teams are able to steal a win from the big boys. It’s tough to win on a consistent basis in this league, and there are nights where it just doesn’t go right for the team that should win. Wednesday night gives us a game that may serve as a potential trip-up game for the New York Islanders, as they will be making the always tricky trip to Toronto. The Leafs are very much on a down period in their proud history right now, but playing in front of a partisan home crowd often gives this group of guys the lift they need. The Leafs are going to need a huge lift if they are to overcome a very good Islanders team on Wednesday. You can bet on this game, as well as all the other NHL online betting action here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.