I have spoken before about how teams can get on a roll at the latter stages of the NHL season that propels them into the playoffs. What I haven’t really mentioned are the teams that see their season fall apart in the final few weeks, with the end result being that they miss out on the postseason altogether. That is the slippery slope that the Detroit Red Wings are on right now, and they are going to have to find some traction of they don’t want to be watching the first round on TV when the regular season ends. They do not have an easy one with which to start that upward climb, as they will have a matinee meeting with a very good New York Rangers team on Saturday afternoon. This is an important match-up in regards the Eastern Conference standings, and you can keep up to date with all the latest NHL betting odds at the betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Canadiens vs Islanders NHL Week 24 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Devils vs Oilers NHL Spread & Game Preview
- Blackhawks vs Maple Leafs NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Capitals vs Penguins NHL Odds & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.