It was the Metropolitan Division that delivered the President’s Trophy winner last season, with the New York Rangers taking the prize for the best regular season record in the NHL. It looks as though that very same division is once again going to be the one were the winner comes from, as the Washington Capitals are proving to be the class team in the league. The three teams that sit behind the Rangers in the Metropolitan are all in playoff berths right now, and it’s the Penguins who are holding on to the final Wild Card spot in the Eastern Conference. They have come on strong in the past few weeks, and they will be looking to hunt down the teams sitting above them. That includes taking a run at their division rival New York Rangers on Thursday night. Divisional games are always a little special, and this one looks like being a great Pro Hockey lines match-up.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Jets vs Avalanche NHL Spread & Analysis
- Blackhawks vs Red Wings NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Islanders vs Flames NHL Week 21 Odds & Expert Pick
- Bruins vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.