Hockey fans love nothing more than a playoff Game 7, unless of course you are a fan of one of the teams involved. One group of fans is going to have reason to celebrate staying alive, while the other set will be forced to drown their sorrow, taking no solace in the fact their team came so close to moving on. This is the situation that fans of the Ottawa Senators and the Pittsburgh Penguins will have on Thursday night, as they will be going head to head in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Final. The pressure doesn’t get much higher than this, as the winning team knows that they will be facing the Nashville Predators for the chance to hoist the Stanley Cup. The Pittsburgh Penguins have been here before, and have a ton of experience in these types of situations. The Ottawa Senators are a surprise package, and since no-one really expected them to be here, they may be in a situation where the pressure is off a little. Who will win and take the next step to the Final? Find the latest NHL betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.