Everyone loves a good underdog story, and the Ottawa Senators have certainly been that during this unexpected playoff run. The opening round series versus the Boston Bruins looked like a bit of a coin flip, and it was the Senators who won in 6. Things looked as though they were going to get a whole lot more difficult in the second round, as the New York Rangers are a team built on explosive offense, yet the Senators put them away in 6 games, too. Ottawa has taken advantage of their chances during this improbable run, edging out close games, and going into OT more often than seems natural. This is a team that always seems to be on the brink of defeat, yet who somehow manage to find a way to pull things out at the last second. That may be a style of play that does not hold up very well against the defending Stanley Cup champions, but there is always the possibility that the Senators have one more surprise in them. Find the latest NHL betting spreads here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.