With each team in the NHL having roughly 15 games in the season left to play, you might believe that there is very little time left for anyone to make a major impact. That would be a mistake, though, as this is the stage of the season where teams can start to get on a roll that eventually carries them into an extended playoff run. This time last year, it was the Ottawa Senators who went on a magical run that took them from obscurity to a playoff spot in the final couple of weeks. If they want to make an appearance in the postseason again this year, they are probably going to have to go on a similar sort of run. They are currently on the outside looking in, and have a tough trip on their hands this Thursday night when they head to Florida to face a Panthers team that still has a legitimate shot at winning their division. There is an awful lot to play for in this one, as well as some money to be won, so be sure to get your NHL online wagers in.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.