There is some real money to be made if you can pick who will come out on top of each of the divisions in hockey at the end of the year. Most of the divisions are going pretty close to plan, but there weren’t a lot of people predicting that the Florida Panthers would end up on top of the Atlantic Division. The race is still very tight, but the upstart Panthers have a 2-point lead heading into the final few games of the season. Even if Florida are unable to hold on, the very fact that they made it to the playoffs at all is going to come as a surprise to many bettors. This is not a team that you should sleep on, as they seem to have confidence and momentum on their side with the postseason fast approaching. The Panthers have what looks like a very winnable home game on Tuesday night versus the Leafs, but Toronto will be out to play the role of spoiler. Be sure to get your NHL odds wagers in on this one at MyBookie.ag before the opening face-off.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Ducks vs Flames NHL Spread & Pick for Friday Night
- Wild vs Red Wings NHL Week 21 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals at Maple Leafs NHL Betting Lines & Prediction
- Sharks vs Penguins NHL Week 21 Odds & Game Analysis
- Blues vs Stars NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- How to Bet Jets vs Avalanche NHL Spread & Analysis
- Blackhawks vs Red Wings NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Islanders vs Flames NHL Week 21 Odds & Expert Pick
- Islanders vs Oilers NHL Spread, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.