For a while at the beginning of the NHL betting year, it looked as though the Montreal Canadiens were going to run away with the Atlantic Division, but things have now changed dramatically. The Florida Panthers are on top, but just 6 points separates them from 5th place Tampa Bay. The Detroit Red Wings are in the mix, and they will try to stay there when they welcome the Pittsburgh Penguins into Joe Louis Arena on Thursday, December 31 at 6 PM EST on TVA.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.