In an ideal world for hockey online betting fans, the two best teams in the conference would face off in the Conference Final, but sometimes that meeting ends up coming a little earlier than we had hoped for. In this case, the Pittsburgh Penguins and Washington Capitals are being forced to meet in the second round, with the Tampa Bay Lightning already waiting for the winner in the Eastern Conference Final. This series has been pretty much as advertised, and it is the Penguins who hold a slender 3-2 series lead as they head home for Game 6. This series is as close as its current status would suggest, with 4 of the 5 games played so far being decided by a single goal. The goalies have been at the top of their game, and one more great performance from either one could well be what swings this series one way or the other. Can the Capitals force a Game 7, or are the Penguins ready to move on? You can choose you side by placing your wagers on this one at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.