The top two teams in the Metropolitan Division will get together for some pro hockey odds on Thursday, as the Pittsburgh Penguins take on the Washington Capitals. The Washington Capitals, at home, will be where they start their postseason run. Washington has 116 points, which is 16 points better than the Penguins. The Capitals are 55-17-6 on the season. For Pittsburgh, they are just 3 points ahead of the New York Rangers for second in the division. The Penguins are 46-25-8 on the season. Pittsburgh is coming off a 6-2 win over Philadelphia, while the Capitals were blanked in Arizona.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.