The goal of every team heading into an NHL playoff series is to get things off to the best start possible. For the team that has to start on the road, that generally means picking up a split in the opening 2 games. Stealing home ice advantage early on can shift the momentum of a series in a pretty big way, but it only really works of that team can then go on to hold serve at home in Games 3 and 4. That is the task that now awaits the Tampa Bay Lightning, as they head back to Amalie Arena on Wednesday night with their Eastern Conference Final match-up tied at 1-1 with the Pittsburgh Penguins. The next 2 games in this series will have the Pens trying to replicate what Tampa did on the road, and you can bet that they would like to get home ice advantage back in Game 3, as that would put some real pressure back on the shoulders of the Lightning. You can wager on this one by visiting the NHL betting lines page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.