In the National Hockey League, the Pittsburgh Penguins will look to take a commanding 3-1 lead in the Eastern Conference Finals. The Penguins lost the opening game of the series in Tampa Bay, but then bounced back with back to back NHL betting lines wins. Pittsburgh finished the regular season strong as well, winning 8 out of their last 10 and grabbing 104 points. For the Lightning, they are hoping top goaltender can get back in between the pipes after leaving the game early in Game 1. Tampa Bay went 25-13-3 at home during the regular season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.