If you are a regular with online sports betting, you are probably well aware that the home team in any given game has a definite edge. Where this theory can often go out the window in when the playoffs roll around, especially when you get to the latter stages of the postseason. The NHL Conference Finals have seen the home ice advantage go out the window a little, but the Tampa bay Lightning will be hoping to take advantage of their home ice on Tuesday night, as one more win at the Amalie Arena will see them knock off the Pittsburgh Penguins and move on to the Stanley Cup Final for the second straight season. As I said, though, home ice has not been particularly kind to any of the 4 teams left in the playoff picture right now, and it’s hard to be against a Penguins team that is so loaded with talent. You can keep up to date with all the latest NHL odds on this one at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.