One of the most important advantages that a team can have heading into any playoff series is hoe ice. Being able to hold serve at home means being able to move on, which is why opponents of those teams go in looking for at least a split in the opening 2 games. The whole series can shift in a big way with a road win, which is why the New York Rangers had to feel good about winning Game 2 in Pittsburgh against the Penguins. As often happens when two evenly matched teams go head to head, the stealing of the home ice advantage didn’t last long, as the Penguins went into New York for Game 3 and snatched it right back. This series is very delicately balanced, and Thursday’s Game 4 may go a long way towards deciding who moves on to the second round. You can keep up to date with all the odds for this one by visiting the NHL betting page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.