We all love a good underdog story, especially when they hold their own against an obvious favorite. In these types of situations, though, there very often comes a moment when you realize that the underdog is seriously out of their depth. The Ottawa Senators have been a fantastic underdog story throughout these Stanley Cup playoffs, and they were magnificent through the first 4 games of the Eastern Conference Final against the defending champion Pittsburgh Penguins. Game 5 may well have been the moment when they realized they were out of their depth, though, as the Penguins offense came to life in a big way, winning that game 7-0. The Senators now head back home for Game 6 in a do or die situation, and you wonder how they are going to bounce back from such a hammering. The champions can almost certainly smell the blood in the water, and they are a team that have proven that they know how to put a series away when presented with the opportunity. Find the latest NHL betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.