If you took a straw poll of all the players in the NHL and asked if they would rather have their team be the favorite or the underdog heading into the playoffs, I think it’s fair to say that the dog would have its day. Being the favorite means you are considered to be the best team in the league, but it also means you have to deal with a whole lot more pressure given the level of expectation heaped upon you. Teams routinely crack under the weight of that pressure, and it looks as though the Washington Capitals may be set to join the long list of teams that have done just that. The Caps entered the playoffs looking almost unbeatable, but they have been humbled in the worst possible way by the Pittsburgh Penguins in the second round of the playoffs. Washington heads home for Game 5, and now needs to win in order to avoid elimination. You can wager on this game by visiting the NHL betting page bu clicking here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Ducks vs Flames NHL Spread & Pick for Friday Night
- Wild vs Red Wings NHL Week 21 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals at Maple Leafs NHL Betting Lines & Prediction
- Sharks vs Penguins NHL Week 21 Odds & Game Analysis
- Blues vs Stars NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- How to Bet Jets vs Avalanche NHL Spread & Analysis
- Blackhawks vs Red Wings NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Islanders vs Flames NHL Week 21 Odds & Expert Pick
- Islanders vs Oilers NHL Spread, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.