There are certain teams in the NHL who have already proven that they have what it takes to navigate the regular season and the playoffs. Then there are those who are dominant in the regular season, but who seem to fold once the intensity goes up a notch in the postseason. Two teams that fall on either side of that equation will be hooking up in the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs, and it’s fair to suggest that this series may well be a beauty. I am of course talking about the series between the Pittsburgh Penguins and the Washington Capitals. The Penguins have numerous Stanley Cup banners hanging in their building, and are also the current champions, while the Capitals have won the President’s Trophy for best regular season record in back to back years, yet they have been unable to translate that into any sort of playoff success. Will that trend continue this year, or while the Capitals finally get over the top and make it to the next step, which would be the Eastern Conference Final? Find the latest NHL betting predictions here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.