The Metropolitan Division was far and away the strongest in the NHL during the regular season, and as we enter the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs, 3 of the 4 teams still in contention in the Eastern Conference come from that division. The Pittsburgh Penguins, who just happen to be the defending Stanley Cup champions, blazed through the opening round, knocking off the potent Columbus Blue Jackets in just 5 games. The win came at a bit of a price, though, as the Penguins picked up a couple of major injures, the most notable of which was a Kris Letang neck injury that will see him miss the remainder of the playoffs. Next up for the Penguins are the Washington Capitals, the team that won the President’s Trophy for the second straight season. Find the latest NHL betting predictions here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.