It’ not very often than a single goal can change an entire series, but you have to say that the OT winner for the Sharks in Game 3 of the 2016 Stanley Cup Final may just have that effect. After all, had it been the Penguins who had nabbed the game winner, you would be looking at this game as a potential sweep for Pittsburgh. As it is, the Sharks now have a chance to tie the series up before heading back on the road for Game 5 later in the week. The funny thing is that the opening 3 games of the series have not been the high-scoring affairs that many people expected from these two, but they have been incredibly tight. All 3 games have been decided by a single goal, and two of them had to go to OT to be decided. I still think that there is a shootout coming in this series, and this may well be the game where we see it. You can keep up to date with the NHL betting lines for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.