While some teams are fighting for their playoff lives, there are others that are now doing nothing but playing out the season. While you would imagine that a meeting between two teams on either side of that equation would result in a foregone conclusion, the reality is that the teams who are out of it right now would love nothing more than to play some sort of role in who gets in and who misses the postseason. It is that which makes these sorts of match-ups so intriguing, and we have one of them on tap for Friday night. The Pittsburgh Penguins are in possession of a Wild Card spot in the Eastern Conference, and while they will almost surely be the favorites to win in Columbus, you can bet that the Blue Jackets are not going to make it easy for them. The Pens are playing well enough to secure a playoff position, but they still cannot afford too many slip ups. You can wager on this one by visiting the NHL betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.