The top 4 teams in the Metropolitan Division would all appear to be a lock for the playoffs at the moment, but the Pittsburgh Penguins would certainly like to open up a little more space in between themselves and the rest of the teams chasing the final Wild Card spot in the Eastern Conference. There is a lot of jockeying for position that is going to happen between now and the end of the NHL betting season, and one team that could prove to be a thorn in the side of the Pens are the New York Islanders. These two teams will hook up no less than 3 different times over the next few weeks, and the possibility of them switching positions in the division is a possibility of the Penguins can play as well as they did when they first hooked up this season. This is a big divisional game with playoff implications, which means it’s one that is well worth wagering on.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.