The Pittsburgh Penguins will take on the Ottawa Senators on Tuesday night. The Penguins have sealed their spot in the postseason. Pittsburgh has 3 games left this season, and hold a 46-25-8 record for 100 points. Pittsburgh is only behind Washington in the entire Eastern Conference. For the Ottawa Senators, they have three games left as well. Ottawa will not be heading to the postseason, as they are 36-34-9 on the season. The Senators have 81 points. They are coming off a road loss at the Philadelphia Flyers. Find out the latest NHL odds at MyBookie.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.