Last season was one that could best be labeled forgettable for the San Jose Sharks, as issues on and off the ice contributed to a lackluster performance that saw them miss the playoffs. There was a lot of talk about redemption and doing the right things heading into this season, and the Sharks backed up that chatter with a solid regular season. They were given a tough opening round draw, as they were matched against an LA Kings team that has won the Stanley Cup twice in recent years. The Sharks may have gone into that series as the underdog in the NHL betting odds, but they did not play that way, dumping the Kings in just 5 games. They are going to have another tough opponent, and potentially another Pacific Division foe, to face in the second round, as it looks as though they may be on a collision course with the Anaheim Ducks. After stumbling out of the gate, the Ducks have won 3 straight to take a 3-2 series lead over the Nashville Predators. You can bet on the outcome of that series, as well as the Round 2 match-up.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.