In the Western Conference, the Nashville Predators and the Anaheim Ducks will play first game of a best of 7 hockey odds series on Friday night at the Pond. The Nashville Predators are the 7th seed in the Western Conference, as they finished with 96 points. The Predators finished 9 points ahead of Minnesota for that spot. For the Anaheim Ducks, they won the Pacific Division on the final day of the season. The Ducks, following a slow start, finished with 103 points; one ahead of the Los Angeles Kings.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.