No one really remembers the teams that came close to Stanley Cup glory in seasons past, but you can bet that the players on those teams don’t forget. The Anaheim Ducks were arguably one of the best teams in the NHL last season, and the general consensus was that the team that won the Western Conference would be the one that took the Stanley Cup. That ended up being the case, and it was the Chicago Blackhawks who were crowned as champs, with the Ducks left to ponder what might have been after losing in the Western Conference Final. Anaheim were immediately installed by pro hockey odds fans as one of the favorites to go all the way this season, but they got off to an absolutely horrendous start, with goals seemingly impossible to come by. Like all great teams, though, they found a way to get back on track, and they ended the season as the champions of the Pacific Division. They will get their postseason campaign underway with a tricky first round series against the Nashville Predators. Game 1 of the series is set for Friday, April 15 at 10:30 PM EST in Anaheim. You can catch the action on CSNBC, and can wager on the series at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.