Two Western Conference teams will square off Saturday night in a National Hockey League betting odds affair. The Nashville Predators will take on the Dallas Stars. Nashville is 41-26-14 on the season, for 96 points. The Predators will take on the Anaheim Ducks in the first round of the postseason. For Dallas, they are tied with the St. Louis Blues for the lead in the Central Division. The Stars own the tiebreaker, so a win in this game, will seal home ice for the entire Western Conference postseason. Dallas is 49-23-9, for 107 points.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.