You need to go all the way back to the 1997-98 season to find the last time that we had a repeat Stanley Cup champion. If you need any indication of just how difficult it is to win the Stanley Cup that may be the stat that proves it. The Pittsburgh Penguins are now in a position to win back to back championships, but are going to need to overcome a stubborn Nashville Predators team to make that dream a reality. The Penguins (-170) are the favorites to win this series, but they are going to need a lot of things to go right along the way. Let’s look at their keys to success, after which I will make an NHL betting prediction for the series.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.