The outcome of the Metropolitan Division in the NHL is beginning to look like a foregone conclusion, as the Washington Capitals are now beginning to make things look a little too easy. The New York Rangers are comfortably in second place in the division, but they are still 16 points behind the leaders, and that would appear to be an insurmountable lead. The Rangers will still want to ensure that they land in second place, though, as that might be enough to get them a home ice advantage for at least one round in the playoffs. They are going well right now, but have a tough one on their hands on Tuesday night on the road against a New Jersey Devils team that is still very much in the playoff picture. Full NHL lines for this one will be up as soon as possible.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.