In a late season National Hockey League game, the New York Rangers will visit the PNC Arena in Raleigh North Carolina on Thursday. The New York Rangers are the second best team in the Eastern Conference, with a 43-24-9 record on the season. New York has 95 points, which is second in the Metropolitan, only behind the Washington Capitals. For the Carolina Hurricanes, they are playing their final five games of the season. The Hurricanes are 33-28-16 on the season for 82 points. That ranks them tied for 10th in the East with the New Jersey Devils. If you want to keep up with this pro hockey odds match up make sure to check out Mybookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Ducks vs Flames NHL Spread & Pick for Friday Night
- Wild vs Red Wings NHL Week 21 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals at Maple Leafs NHL Betting Lines & Prediction
- Sharks vs Penguins NHL Week 21 Odds & Game Analysis
- Blues vs Stars NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- How to Bet Jets vs Avalanche NHL Spread & Analysis
- Blackhawks vs Red Wings NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Islanders vs Flames NHL Week 21 Odds & Expert Pick
- Islanders vs Oilers NHL Spread, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.