There are few better ways to exact revenge on an opponent than to knock them out once the playoffs get underway. Last year, the New York Rangers took out the Pittsburgh Penguins in 5 games on the way to the Eastern Conference Final, but this year it is the Penguins who have drawn first blood in their opening round match-up. It was a rather overwhelming win for the Pens in the opening game, and while winning the first game is no guarantee of winning the series, there now has to be some doubt in the heads of the Rangers players, as that loss means that they have now lost 4-straight to Pittsburgh. The whole complexion of the series can change if the Rangers pick up the win in Game 2, while a loss could have them heading home with what would feel like the weight of the world on their shoulders. You can wager on this one, as well as all the other NHL playoff betting lines action, at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.