While some people will point at Game 4 or 5 of a series as perhaps being the most important, the fact of the matter is that it really all comes down to how the series has been going at that point. For the New York Rangers, Game 5 of their first round series with the Pittsburgh Penguins is going to be critical, as a loss there would mean elimination from the Stanley Cup playoffs. Before this series began, the general consensus was that this thing was going to be close, and that the Rangers would have a shot of they could find a way to slow down the Penguins gifted offense. That they have, for the most part, not been able to do that explains why they are heading back to Pittsburgh with a 3-1 series deficit. There seems to be an air of finality about this series after Game 4, but the Rangers can make things interesting again if they can come up with the win. The updated NHL odds for this one can be found at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.