The opening round of the NHL playoffs usually delivers a mixed bag of match-ups. There are generally one or two series that look as though they are likely to end pretty quickly, but there is also always a couple that could really go either way. One of the match-ups that falls into that latter group is the series between the Pittsburgh Penguins and the New York Rangers. These are two very good teams, and the general consensus among NHL fans and bettors prior to the series starting was that this one would most likely go 6 or 7 games. That line of thinking seems to be holding up, as the Rangers head back to New York on Tuesday night after picking up the split in Pittsburgh, meaning that they now have home ice advantage. Not really sure if that means much given how well the Penguins have played over the past couple of months. Game 3 could prove to be a pivotal one, and you can wager on it at our NHL odds page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.