There is always a lot of pressure on the defending Stanley Cup champions when they start their postseason run the following year, but what about the team that was the runner-up the previous season. You always hear people talk about how no-one remembers who finished second, but you can bet that the other teams in the NHL are well aware of their presence. Last season it was the Tampa Bay Lightning who came up a little short, and there are plenty of NHL fans who believe this year may be their last shot for a while, as it appears as though team leader Steven Stamkos will be on the move once the cup has been hoisted in a couple of months. That puts a lot of pressure on a team expected to do well, but they have started things off in a good way, and have a chance to close out their opening round series against the Detroit Red Wings on home ice on Thursday night. The full NHL betting odds for this one can be found at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.