When you have a season as long as what you get in the NHL, it’s often how you finish it that is more important than how it begins. Teams that come flying out of the gate, such as the Montreal Canadiens, find it impossible to maintain the pace, while those who struggled at the start sometimes find a way to fit the pieces together as the season wears on. The Pittsburgh Penguins are very much in that category, and have become a team that no-one wants to face in the playoffs. They are well ahead of where they were at just a couple of months ago, when they weren’t scoring, and people were asking what was wrong with their star players. No-one is asking those questions anymore, though, as the Penguins are very much rolling right now. Pittsburgh will host the Buffalo Sabres on Tuesday night, and you can wager on the game by visiting the MyBookie.ag NHL betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.