When you regularly write about sports and make predictions on games, you very quickly learn that there are going to be a lot of times when you are way off base in the things you predict. Let’s face it, if predicting the outcomes of games were easy, we would all be living a very comfortable life with the money we earned from wagering. It is the uncertainty of everything that makes sports wagering so fun and exciting. The opening round series between the San Jose Sharks and LA Kings was one that I believed was destined to go the full 7 games, as these two teams are very similar. My feeling was that the playoff experience of the Kings would see them through in the end, but they come into Game 5 on Friday with the specter of elimination hanging over their heads. It’s not a huge surprise by any means, but it’s still something that I did not see coming. Can the Kings stay alive in this series, or will the Sharks close the deal? That’s what you have to decide when you place your wagers at our MyBookie.ag Hockey betting lines portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.